Monday 20 June 2011

Freelance Work

Just got back from a meeting with a guy called Martin from a company called Abraham Moon & Sons which is based in Guiseley, near Leeds. Basically, they are a fabric making company who I've managed to secure some freelance work with as they don't have anyone who deals with graphic design - they normally either do it themselves or send it out to a studio etc. so essentially i'll be working as an in-house designer for them for a few weeks.
It sounds as though they have plenty of jobs lined up for me including a brief to design their new brochure for the furniture arm of the company. It's a little daunting but should be great experience as I'll have the chance to see projects right through to professional print for the first time.

I'll let you know how I get on...



No comments:

Post a Comment